First of all
~~HAPPY NEW YEARS~~
For my new years resolution, I promise to actually do what I promised....and drink less booze...
This is inspired by [link]
this image, that was suggested by
because I am oh so creative and can't find looks by myself.
I hope you enjoy.
Next up: MANA-SAMA. F*ck yea.
NOTES & TIPS
1. Aply your foundation afterwards. We are working with black here, and no matter what, you will have fallout and smudging.
2. Use a soft pencil. No, not the kind that melts when you touch it. Just a softer one. Hard ones are pretty hard to use and are only good (imo) for eyebrows.
3. Eyebrows. Obv, Ruki almost didn't have any in this, so you will either want to shave them off, or cover them up (with glue, liquid latex, whatever floats your dingy). Makeup looks, in general, are pretty based on the shape of the eyebrows.
Eyebrows = crap, look = crap. That's why you can't see mine, almost lol.
4. Use a picture reference. ALWAYS use one. You will NOT learn how to do it by just looking at it once. It will always look different (mine does too but that's another point).
5. This isn't exactly the same. BECAUUUUUUUUSE, I don't have the wonderful azn eye. dur. It's pretty much impossible to get the exact shape for double-lids. So don't tell me that it's not the same, because it's not.
6. If you want to translate this, post it on your blog or whatever. You can. Just credit me: by oGuren @ Deviantart.com.
a note would be nice too.
OK THAT'S IT LOL BYE